End Expensive Water Leaks in Your Cleveland Home
The typical home squanders 2,000 to 20,000 gallons of water annually because of leaks, according to the Alliance for Water Efficiency.
Dripping faucets and leaky water heaters are easy to find. But other leaks like toilet flapper valves or broken water supply lines can go undiscovered for a long time.
A water leak can be expensive. You’re paying for extra water you don’t need, and leaks can be destructive to your home.
That’s why it’s critical to locate and stop the smallest leak.
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning is here to help you accomplish just that. We have the expertise for Expert leak detection and water line repair in Cleveland.
6 Signs You May Have a Plumbing Leak
Pinpointing and taking care of leaks are the most common calls we take for plumbing services. Catching a leak immediately can help you avoid costly water damage. Some leaks can be trickier to find than others, but there are a couple telltale clues that you need to call a plumber in Cleveland. Here are the top six:
- Your water bill is more expensive than average.
- Your pipes regularly make thumping sounds.
- There are rusty stains in your toilet, or your water is rust colored.
- Floors or walls seem moist or soft.
- You find water stains on the ceiling or walls.
- There’s damp soil or erosion near your house’s foundation.
How to Figure Out if You Have a Leak
If you believe you have a leak but can’t find the signs, check your water meter:
- Make sure no water is being used inside or outside your home.
- Examine the leak indicator on your water meter. The indicator is usually a triangular dial or small silver wheel. If the dial is moving, you probably have a leak.
We can identify the origin of the leak and get it fixed before you spend more money or potentially damage your home.
Common Places for Water Leaks
With all the spots water is used in your home, there are numerous places you could notice a leak.
Leaks can be caused by cracked seals around water connectors, rusty pipes, clogs and more.
They commonly occur:
- On water supply lines and connections under the kitchen sink
- In washing machines, particularly ones that are growing old
- In hot- and cold-water hoses plugged into your washing machine
If you see proof of a leak, we can get things back to normal. Plus, we back all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* Talk with us at 440-252-1375 or book an appointment online.