We Guarantee Our Furnace Installation in Cleveland
We don’t just mend and tune up heaters, we also give first-rate furnace installation in Cleveland.
What makes our professional labor stand out from other companies? We’ve developed our process over time.
All of our specialists are ACE certified, which indicates they’ve received the most respected technical achievement in HVAC. They also are involved in continuing industry and product training to find the top procedures to complete furnace repair and furnace maintenance, along with pro furnace installation.
And we back all of our services with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so convinced of our outstanding work that we offer you time to think about it—a full year, in fact.
Contact us at 440-252-1375 to schedule your furnace installation today.
How Can I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It might be difficult to know just when your heating system is starting to shut down or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system can reveal some signs that it’s close to shutting down for good. Here are several of the most typical signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With routine maintenance, most furnaces run for around 20 years, although a few can last even longer. If yours is reaching that age, it’s smart to initiate planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t risk an interruption in comfort when your furnace shuts down permanently.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair should this happen. If your newest bills are more than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are repeatedly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about replacing your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. Because of reduced performance, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are some signs that your furnace is having trouble keeping up:
- Your furnace starts and stops too often, even if you routinely maintain the air filter.
- Your furnace pumps cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You struggle with regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly using the thermostat because your home seems too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation could help you reduce your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at using fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can seriously add up over its lifetime!
4. Weird Furnace Noises
It’s normal for your furnace to create some noise as it heats your home. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching may mean there’s something severely wrong with it. Because these problems can be pricey to remove, it’s generally better to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is working properly, its burner flames should be blue. If you notice yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t burning fuel very effectively and can even be spewing out hazardous carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide concerns is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced as soon as possible.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often less expensive to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. In addition, you’ll also enjoy enhanced energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which may not be compatible with an older model.
- You want to boost your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which may struggle to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Knowing when to schedule furnace installation can be complicated and frustrating. Our Experts at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning have an A+ in home comfort, so you can rely on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 440-252-1375 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Expect When it’s Furnace Installation Time
Here’s what will happen when we put in your new heating system.
- Neat installation—When we walk into your home, we’ll put on shoe booties to defend your carpet from any mud we might bring in. We set up drop cloths at the installation area to stop messes.
- Quality services—Our specialists have obtained some of the best respected technical certifications in the industry.
- A thorough check—After everything’s finished, we go through a sheet to double-check your heating equipment is operating accurately before we leave.
- Surpassing expectations—We’ll put in your new furnace to match local code. And we’ll regularly surpass expectations, for the most outstanding installation anywhere.
Set Your Furnace Installation Today with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Need another reason to buy a heater from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning?
Your new heating system is accompanied by a free membership plan. This offers you a leg up on suitable furnace maintenance and keeps your warranty valid.
Give us a call at 440-252-1375 or contact us online to request your appointment right away. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.