A popping disturbance is a common sign of a duct design that’s too small. This happens when there’s greater airflow than your ductwork can control.
Issues with your ductwork may cause other ventilation and air quality issues, including:
- Excessive noise
- Increased energy consumption
- Ahead-of-time system malfunction
- Irregular heating and cooling
- Nonfunctioning AC compressor in the summer
- Too hot furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold increase inside ducts
Get in touch with an Expert company in Cleveland, like Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, to examine your residence’s ventilation system. We can make advice for duct repair or installation.