A popping disturbance is typical sign of a duct design that’s too small. This takes place when there’s greater airflow than your ductwork can control.
Issues with your ductwork may cause other ventilation and air quality issues, including:
- Excessive noise
- Greater energy consumption
- Ahead-of-time system breakdown
- Unbalanced heating and cooling
- Nonfunctioning AC compressor in the summer
- Overly warm furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold increase within ducts
Get in touch with an experienced company in Cleveland, like Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, to examine your house’s ventilation system. We can make suggestions for duct repair or installation.