HVAC is short for heating, ventilation and air conditioning. We often use this term to refer to your whole heating and cooling setup, which involves:
- Comfort units, such as a furnace, heat pump, air conditioner or mini-split system
- Indoor air quality equipment, for instance air filters, air filtration systems, germicidal UV lights, whole-house humidifiers and dehumidifiers, and ventilation
- Comfort controls, like thermostats and home zoning systems
While there are differing models of HVAC systems, they all work identically by:
- Relying on a fresh air source outside or inside your residence or business.
- Running air through a filter to get rid of particles and allergens.
- Heating or cooling air.
- Distributing air with a ducted system or straight into a space, depending on the type of system you rely on.
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, we have a complete range of quality HVAC services in Cleveland to match all your comfort needs. And we back all of our service with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*
*Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.