It’s simple to fail to remember annual service for your heating and cooling unit. But it’s the first concern on our minds at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
That’s because routine service gives lots of pluses for your unit, such as greater efficiency and a reduced likelihood for malfunctions. You can get these pluses—and more—by choosing our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll have fast response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also save more on our Expert repairs. As usual, our work is upheld by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also do an in-depth check of your system whenever they’re at your home. These examinations might help discover heating, cooling and indoor air quality issues. If you need to improve your home’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products also.
You’ll also get our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes through the HVAC issues in your house. This may help you make a knowledgeable decision when you’re going back and forth over repair or replacement.
Why is Regular HVAC Maintenance so Essential?
Routine maintenance delivers a lot of perks for your heating and cooling equipment.
- Restores efficiency that can save you up to 30% on energy expenses.**
- Pinpoints minor issues before they cause expensive service calls.
- Helps prolong your system’s life expectancy.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty in place.
- Helps protect your household from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you have a fuel-burning furnace.
This membership plan has annual Precision Tune-Ups for your heating and cooling system. This checkup is the most comprehensive in the business. That’s due to the fact its numerous cleaning and adjustment procedures help restore your equipment to peak efficiency, dependability and energy savings.
In addition to a 29-point visual check, here’s what each checkup includes.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Testing thermostat calibration
- Reviewing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Analyzing A/C starting power and safety mechanisms
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Adding new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Scrubbing and tuning burner and ignition assembly
- Assessing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Testing furnace starting power and safety mechanisms
- Installing new standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Evaluating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Involves
- Regular Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Regular safety inspections
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime fees
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality solutions
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on all visits
- 29-point visual check on every visit
To start the process, contact our Experts at 440-252-1375. We’ll help you select the right membership plan to fit your needs and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.