Hassle-Free Boiler Repair and Replacement in Cleveland
When a boiler system is heating efficiently, it can be a good way to warm your home in Cleveland. But when you have a boiler breakdown, it can be difficult to fix yourself.
When you need boiler service, boiler repair, boiler replacement or boiler installation, Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning has you covered. We also can repair any type of boiler.
We’ll provide you with Expert service for your heating system that you won’t find anywhere else. Our professionals are ACE certified, meaning they are among the most experienced in the industry. You can trust their skill to repair and install boilers.
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, we believe in offering quality work that we back with our one-year 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Common Boiler Problems
Here are some common problems you might run into with hot water and steam boilers. While you may be able to fix a few of these issues yourself, you may need a technician from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for more complicated heat repair or a nasty boiler breakdown.
- Thermostat isn’t accurate. Ensure that it’s switched to “on” and the proper settings. Otherwise, your thermostat may need to be replaced.
- No heat. Worn-out parts, thermostat trouble or insufficient water levels could be at fault.
- Leaking or dripping. Can be caused by a spent internal part, worn-out seal or rust.
- Banging, whistling or gurgling sounds. Air in the system, low water pressure or looming part failure can cause these noises.
- Rumbling or kettling noise. Reduced water flow due to lime and sludge collecting in the heat exchanger. This causes water to overheat and boil.
- Pilot light is out. Caused by a worn-out thermocouple, draft or built-up deposit. Natural gas could also be shut off.
- Pressure is too low. Water could be leaking, or a pressure valve may need to be changed. Can also be caused by radiators that have been bled recently.
- Condensate pipe is frozen. This pipe runs outside, so there is a threat of freezing. Thaw it by pouring warm water over it.
- Radiators aren’t getting hot. Caused by sludge or air buildup in the system.
- Boiler keeps turning itself off. Could be caused by a number of issues: low water pressure, thermostat issue, closed valve causing low water flow, air or pump not circulating water appropriately.
Not scheduling regular service can often lead to boiler breakdowns. Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can recommend a plan that could help you avoid pricey repairs—and may increase your equipment’s efficiency.
Repair or Replace Your Boiler?
There are a few points to contemplate whether you should repair or replace your central heating system:
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can help you decide the best option for you. We’ll take into consideration your boiler’s age, the cost to fix it and how much you could save with a more efficient unit.
Some of the most efficient systems carry an ENERGY STAR® rating. Plus features that do away with the need for a pilot light, extract more heat from fuel and improve safety.