Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when pondering everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we enter a new season, it’s not uncommon to start thinking about upcoming costs and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help you avoid issues, it can help improve your system’s efficiency and help you save money month after month.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only bonuses of annual furnace service; it also touts our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians do are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll take a look at the heat exchanger surface, looking for cracks or signs of wear that could be hurting efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Proper air circulation ensures that air is being sent throughout your home to leave you with complete comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will inspect your system’s fuel operation for correct pressure to make sure it is being transported to the furnace acceptably, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A variety of the electrical parts of your system need to be looked at every year to ensure they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are running safely.
There are also a number of furnace service and tune-up plans you can choose from so both your comfort and budget needs are taken care of. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time setting up furnace service, the pros at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning are here to make the process simple for you. If you have any questions concerning our service, feel free to give us a call at 440-252-1375 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its bonuses.