Summer has made its debut in Cleveland and the last thing you need is your air conditioning system breaking down during the extreme heat. Help avoid your home’s air conditioner from failing with a seasonal air conditioning tune-up from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
What exactly is an A/C system tune-up?
Similiar to how you go to your general practitioner yearly for an evaluation, an A/C system tune-up is a yearly visit to make sure your central A/C system is healthy and in working order. Most typical A/C system tune-ups will entail cleaning the condenser coils, calibrating the thermostat, inspecting your refrigerant levels and checking for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical components, and assessing the function of the blower motor and belt.
air conditioner tune-ups with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
When you call Service Experts for your A/C system tune-up, our tune-ups come complete with a full visual inspection and a complete cleaning. Keeping reading for the complete list of steps in our System Inspection and Precision air conditioning tune-up.
- Fully calibrate thermostat
- Check oil and/or air filters
- Evaluate blower components
- Gauge air flow
- Inspect all electrical connections
- Verify proper system function
- Examine quality of installation
- Check area around system
- Examine AC clearances
- Examine overall condition
- Examine condenser and evaporator coils
- Test starting capabilities
- Assess safety controls
- Measure temperature difference in supply and return
- Survey refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Clean or replace standard air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Evaluate volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving pieces
- Clean condensate drain
- Apply protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Monitor cooling cycle
- Administer biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Cleveland is currently getting you ready for summer with discounts on AC tune-ups and qualifying HVAC equipment upgrades. To find out more or schedule your seasonal AC tune-up, call 440-252-1375 today!