Spring may have passed but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Read these details about air quality and call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your complimentary indoor air quality evaluation and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe approximately 3000 gallons of air everyday
- Americans spend 87% of their lives in buildings
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than air outside
- Fifty-percent of illnesses are caused or aggravated by polluted indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital class filtration technology can remove up to 99.97% of the pollutants in the air, including microbes, allergens, pollen, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some fabrics, etc.)
To see more facts, watch our cute experts in the video and then go to SaveYourAir.com.