No matter what the climate outside in Cleveland, the temperature inside your home influences how comfortable it will be. Set it just right and your rooms will feel like a nice escape from the world. But if your heating and cooling system isn’t operating the way it should, you’ll know. And it won’t be enjoyable.
Get ready for an in-depth look at the way you’re handling your HVAC equipment. It could make the difference between a solid system or a problematic performer. Complete this quick quiz from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning to find out more.
- The warm season is almost here in Cleveland. How do you prepare your AC?
- Replace the HVAC filter and spruce up the vents. Then it’s ready.
- Call in the pros for seasonal maintenance.
- Nothing at all. It should be fine.
- You’re hosting a party on a scorching night, but the AC isn’t functioning. What’s your first step?
- Instruct my visitors to bring cold beverages.
- Call for an emergency repair to get it operating before people show up.
- Start my fans and hope for a nice breeze.
- Your current HVAC is pretty old. What’s your plan when it’s time for a replacement?
- Allow my contractor to pick one out and fund it with a credit card.
- Get rid of worries and charges by signing up for a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Choose the most intricate system currently available in Cleveland.
- When you get your next monthly utility bill, what do you anticipate you’ll see?
- It will be a little higher. My HVAC charges have been climbing.
- It will be comparable to the charges for the same month last year.
- I won’t know until I see it. Some of them aren’t bad, but others are stunning.
- Your heating and cooling system is making a funny noise. What’s your next step?
- Find my toolbox and devote a weekend attempting to fix it.
- Schedule a professional technician to examine it.
- Ignore it and wait until it ends.
Now tally your results. If you chose mostly Bs, your HVAC habits are on the money. You’re taking care of your machine and you made a plan for replacement. But if you replied to any of these scenarios with As or Cs, you can make a few changes to help your equipment perform better. Keep reading to find out how.
Better HVAC Habits to Help Protect Your Home
Book Seasonal Maintenance While changing your air filter and dusting your vents are crucial tasks to ready your machinery for a season change, a professional maintenance appointment is essential to complete the process. During a seasonal visit, your HVAC technician will complete a series of tasks that boost the energy efficiency of your system. And while they’re around, your HVAC service Expert will look out for more severe complications for your system. That could save you a high-priced breakdown later in the season.
Work with a heating and cooling company that offers emergency repairs. Even correctly maintained heating and cooling systems can have problems periodically. And it always seems to occur at the least convenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can save you the headache and distress. The Service Experts Advantage Program offers that critical service to customers at no additional cost.
Make a plan for your HVAC system upgrade. Well-maintained HVAC systems can function for 10 to 15 years, but they aren’t able to last forever. Make a strategy now to avoid last-minute pressure when your machine takes its ultimate bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can help. It provides you a new high-efficiency HVAC system with no up-front expenses. Even better, the program includes free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy bills and don’t ignore it when they radically change. Your energy bills can reveal more than your monthly costs. If you’re observing a regular hike in your expenses but no difference in home comfort, something is probably occurring with your system. An updated high-efficiency system can give you peace of mind with more constant energy usage—and that means fewer surprises on your bill.
Call in the pros when you hear an odd noise from your HVAC system. That noise is more than aggravating. It demonstrates something is wrong with your equipment. Even if it’s a seemingly small issue, left alone it could make for a pricey repair in the future. Don’t try to fix it yourself. Leave it to the professionals to figure out and repair it.
Your heating and cooling system can cost you big when you don’t treat it right. If you use these tips, you could save time, added costs and disappointment. And if your equipment just isn’t helping anymore, consider installing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can help you get a new energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To discover more, give us a call or schedule an appointment online. We’re happy to help!