We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to review problems related to heating that Cleveland homeowners often call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning about. Although there are theoretically hundreds of explanations why your Cleveland home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Here are the top five problems that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat glitches resulting in no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air passage problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace excessive heat or poor heating control
3. Dirty or clogged filters that cause airflow and comfort problems
4. Problem with the furnace ignition or pilot light, resulting in sporadic or no heat
5. Inconsistent maintenance history may cause unforeseen breakdowns, poor comfort or increased energy costs (not to mention homeowner frustration!)
Each of these common issues can be resolved by a professionally qualified, ACE-certified technician. Technicians from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can quickly spot the problem area and make the needed repairs. Purchasing a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could protect you from practically all heating problems that result in no heat or low comfort levels. During a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they work correctly and at top efficiency during the heating season. Vital items like Carbon Monoxide checks, adequate combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also top elements to the tune-up process. Don’t forget – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age can pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, especially if a ACE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment regularly.
Contact Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning of Cleveland at 440-252-1375 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.