There are a lot of fun things to do in the fall, especially in Cleveland. But, there’s also that huge list of must-do’s before the cold weather comes. Although the outdoor yard work and home touchups are probably at the top of your list, there’s at least one indoor task you should consider taking on early: getting your furnace service and tune-up appointment scheduled.
The experts at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning recommend that furnace service and maintenance be performed at least annually in order to prevent a breakdown in the peak of winter, when the furnace is needed most. There are a number of benefits to getting it completed before the cold and crisp weather reaches Cleveland, too. Take a look at some of the top perks of furnace service:
- Helps maintain your heating system’s energy efficiency. Regular maintenance can help ensure that your furnace runs at its peak efficiency throughout the coldest months of the year, helping you save on your heating expenses.
- Ensures your furnace is in peak shape. From checking airflow to full multi-point inspections, you can be certain your furnace is ready for whatever Mother Nature decides to throw at Cleveland when it cools off.
- Lowers the chances of breakdowns. Just about the last thing you want to occur on a chilly winter day is have your furnace stop working, especially when heating companies are limited in their capacity for new customers. A furnace service appointment now will allow the technician to see potential problems and solve them before they happen.
- Helps keep your home safe. All furnaces burn some type of fuel to produce heat, and cracks and leaks around the fuel area could compromise your family’s safety. Inspecting the heat exchanger, gas burner and gas valve calibration are crucial to keeping your home safe through the heating season.
- Keeps your warranty valid. Many manufacturers require that you have at least one furnace service appointment per year in order to keep your warranty, so getting regular maintenance performed can save you money if larger problems occur down the road.
Taking proper care of your furnace has a number of additional benefits, and getting furnace service done annually is just the first step. It’ll help keep your home comfortable throughout the winter and save you time later because you’re less likely to need extra service, maintenance or repairs in the middle of winter when heating and cooling companies like Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning are at their busiest.
If you have any questions about furnace service or a tune-up in Cleveland, give us a call at 440-252-1375 or schedule an appointment with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning through our online scheduler.