The overall efficiency of your HVAC system is crucial because it encourages home comfort and healthy indoor air quality. But an efficient HVAC system doesn’t happen naturally. Your furnace and air conditioner work vigorously around the clock, which opens them to a wide range of common issues.
These malfunctions are generally simple enough that they won’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from running. However, they sometimes hamper energy efficiency—and your utility expenses. If these complications expand, your entire system may be jeopardized. These are problems and costs you can fend off with steady HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Crucial
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or seems to be working just fine, you might question why HVAC maintenance is beneficial. Here’s what this yearly service does for you.
Keeps Your Warranty Valid
A warranty shields you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But ignoring yearly maintenance cancels your warranty. Devoting a small amount on a tune-up now may help you avoid pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise include.
Finds Minor Troubles in Advance
Avoiding huge problems in the first place is the ideal method to care for your HVAC system. Routine maintenance visits provide the opportunity to comprehensively check and lubricate key internal machinery. It also offers a chance for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season appears. You’ll spend less money in the long run if problems are resolved as they pop up.
Can Improve Energy Efficiency
Routine maintenance is about more than reducing the likelihood of breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system running as well as possible. The enhanced performance can decrease your energy expenses by close to 30%.
Might Help Your System Last Longer
When your HVAC system functions the way it should, it can live years longer. A large number of furnaces and air conditioners come with a 15-year life span, but professional maintenance can extend this even longer.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning provides a variety of membership plans designed to fit your individual needs. From affordable options to comprehensive coverage, we have the right maintenance plan to keep your HVAC systems functioning efficiently and steadily.
At just $5 per month, our Priority+™ membership is built to fit every budget. You’ll get priority service, even during our busiest weeks. You also won’t have to worry about spending more on overtime charges if you contact our technicians on a night, weekend or holiday. Transit expenses are taken care of as well, saving you about $99 each visit. You’ll also get many of the most-wanted pluses from our broader plans, like 15% discounts on service calls and indoor air quality products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership comes with the best value. It adds a regularly scheduled safety inspection, increased energy savings and steady preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We suggest the Armor+™ membership if you need peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program provides the most ample protection for your home comfort system. This plan also covers air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you need to upgrade your HVAC equipment immediately, or you just want equipment that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is perfect for you. You’ll be provided a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is necessary.
5 Advantages of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just some of our members’ favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to suffer damage during disastrous weather. Annoyingly, this is frequently when everyone else’s systems fail too. So we often handle a greater volume of service calls across peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip charges or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never have to worry about covering the expense of a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning technician coming to your home.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more crucial than ever. That’s why our plans come with 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Built with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We support our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t correct, you can count on us to keep working until it is.
- Comprehensive visual evaluation with every visit. Your home comfort is our number one priority. That’s why any service visit comes with a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your home comfort system is a vital home investment. Protect it while taking advantage of access to added perks by enrolling in a maintenance plan now. Whatever your budget, we can help you pick the best plan for your needs. To learn more, call us at 440-252-1375 today!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.