Your HVAC system’s wellness is important, since it keeps your home comfy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen automatically. Your HVAC system works hard around the clock to keep you comfy. This makes it susceptible to a large range of issues.
Often troubles are small enough that they won’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from working. But they can reduce its energy efficiency—and your energy bill. If these troubles worsen, your total system could be at risk.
That’s hassle and costs that you may have been able to prevent. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC maintenance can lower the possibility of breakdowns by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Essential
If your furnace or air conditioner is new or working properly, you may ask whether maintenance is necessary. It is, and here are a few reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty valid. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But skipping regular furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in most cases, you’re canceling your warranty. Spending a small amount on maintenance today can help you avoid costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise include.
- Discovers small troubles early. Stopping large issues from happening beforehand is the wisest approach to protect your HVAC system. Regular maintenance service provides the opportunity to meticulously examine and lubricate essential internal pieces. And it also gives time to get needed repairs done before the peak heating or cooling season is underway. You’ll conserve more money in the long run if troubles are taken care of as they appear.
- May boost energy efficiency. Regular maintenance is about more than stopping malfunctions. It’s also to keep your system working as well as possible. Often this results in a boost to your home’s energy efficiency. You may have lower utility bills, in addition to the peace of mind your system is in great shape.
- May help your system run longer. When your HVAC system is running correctly, it may last a lot longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners work about 15–20 years, but skilled maintenance can help prolong this life expectancy even more.
Get More Through Your HVAC Membership Plan with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Yearly maintenance is important, especially as it can help you save up to 30% on yearly energy expenses.* But with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, you’ll be able to pick from a collection of membership plans that match your unique needs. All our memberships are filled with unique perks delivered by NATE-certified Experts.
From comprehensive to economical, we have the correct membership plan to keep your home comfort systems without worry and efficient.
If you need to get new HVAC equipment shortly or just want something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll get a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or big up-front fee is necessary.
Don’t want to be charged with surprise repair bills? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program offers the widest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also cover air filters, so you won’t have to worry about being sure to buy them and changing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is designed to fit any budget. You’ll get priority service, even during our busiest times. You won’t have to worry about paying additional money if you require our Experts on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip costs are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Also, you’ll also have a couple of other popular perks of our full-featured plans, such as 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a few of our members’ other most-loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner frequently malfunctions during the most extreme temps. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems stop working too, so we’re usually working through a large volume of service calls. With a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning membership plan, you’ll be able to cut the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime fees. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your home’s indoor air quality is crucial more than ever. That’s why we’re providing 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Created with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work includes a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t like it should be, you can count on us to keep at it until it is.
- In-depth visual examination on each visit. Your family’s comfort is our main priority. That’s why your visit comes with a 29-point visual inspection and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a big investment. Keep it protected and enjoy added benefits by getting one of our membership plans right away. Whatever your budget is, our pros can help you choose the matching plan for your needs and house. To start with your membership plan, get in touch with us at 440-252-1375 today.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.