Gas Line Repair from the Experts in Cleveland

If you think you may have a gas leak, evacuate your home and call 911 immediately.

Signs of a gas leak could include the following:

  • The scent of sulfur or “rotten eggs”
  • Hissing or blowing sounds from appliances hooked up to the gas line, like gas stoves, or sounds from the gas source itself
  • Dead or yellowed grass, plants or other vegetation
  • People inside the home having symptoms such as dizziness, nausea or fatigue
If you are encountering any of these signs and are worried they could be caused by a gas leak, evacuate your home and call 911 right away, followed by your utility company.

Sometimes the utility company will repair a gas leak, but in many instances the homeowner is on the hook. Fortunately, the professionals at Service Experts are thoroughly trained to install or repair gas lines and we are dedicated to getting the job done correctly, and more importantly, safely. Not to mention that all our work is backed with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!

GAS LINE REPAIR IS SOMETHING YOU SHOULD NEVER DO AS A DIY PROJECT.

While there are a lot of things to get done around the house that homeowners want to take on by themselves, gas line repair needs to be left up to the specialists. It is the only way to be sure that your gas lines are both safe and effective, as well as up to all Cleveland codes.

From putting in gas lines for a new stove or oven to repairing gas lines for a heater in your garage, Service Experts’s expertise have allowed us to do a number of gas line projects in the Cleveland community, so no job is too much for our specialists.

Gas Leak and Carbon Monoxide Safety

As stated before, the first thing you need to do if you are concerned about a gas leak is exit your home and then call 911 promptly. After emergency responders are coming your way, get ahold of your utility company.

Once the emergency responders and utility company have confirmed there is no danger, call Service Experts to arrange a gas line repair, installation or replacement.

Poisonous gases, including natural gas and carbon monoxide, need to be taken very seriously. Make sure you have carbon monoxide detectors installed in your home and call 911 immediately if you’re ever worried about a gas leak or carbon monoxide in your home. Unlike natural gas, carbon monoxide won’t have an odor and cannot be easily detected. The EPA recommends these steps to reduce exposure to carbon monoxide:
  • Keep gas appliances safely adjusted.
  • Install and take advantage of an exhaust fan vented to outdoors over gas stoves.
  • Open flues when fireplaces are in use.
  • Have a trained professional inspect, clean and tune up your central heating systems (including furnaces, flues and chimneys) annually and take care of any leaks right away.
For more ideas on how to safely heat your home and avoid carbon monoxide issues, look at our blog.
 
Schedule an Appointment
gas line repair